Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Fundraiser for Marshall


I'm doing a fundraiser for my friend's 2 year old son Marshall. Marshall and Bagel are two peas in a pod, only Marshall has a PDD-NOS diagnosis while Bagel has a diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome. (They're both autism spectrum disorders, they just have slightly different diagnostic criteria.) Marshall really needs a therapy swing to help him calm down so that his poor mom can get some much-needed rest, but the swing is expensive and since it's not a "medical device" it's not covered by insurance. So I'm helping her raise the money to buy it by donating 20% of my sales during the month of May. You can buy here, or if you don't need anything I have for sale, you can spread the word by linking to this post, or passing out flyers (download them here). Anything you can do to help Marshall is appreciated.