Friday, March 09, 2007

Happy Blogiversary To Me

It's my third blogiversary today! Yay!

I used to actually blog about something important, before my life got taken over with food allergies and Asperger's Syndrome and wholesale orders of booties. I would follow certain bills in the state legislature. I had opinions on politics, education, and all sorts of stuff. I still have opinions, but I don't have time to research them much so they're largely uninformed impressions, and most of the time I have to forego blogging about them because the laundry needs folding and the food needs cooking and the kids need to have their fights broken up. But I keep on blogging anyway, and I don't really know why. I've thought about quitting to free up some time, but there eventually ends up being a moment when I simultaneously have a thought and both hands free, and I go blog about it.