Sunday, May 07, 2006

Need More Sleep, Fewer Dreams

Last night I dreamed that I was trying to organize President Harry Potter's security detail using the directory structure of ZenCart, but Dr. Gaius Baltar (from the Battlestar Galactica series) was criticizing my work, saying that he didn't like Potter's leadership style where he refused to delegate anything and did it all himself. I pointed out to Dr. Baltar that every time Potter did delegate something, Baltar would criticize it for not being right, as witnessed by the hand-drawn sign saying "Traige" (sic) that the kids had misspelled in crayon for the third time in a row now. The sign was supposed to say "triage" and Harry and I both knew how to spell it properly, but the kids kept messing it up.

Do you think maybe I've got myself into a few too many things?

I want sleep. I haven't slept for more than three hours at a stretch for two months. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.