Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Cover-up! Cover-up! I call a Cover-up!

My cousin had her baby this morning at 1:38 a.m. I was not notified until 6 p.m., 16 hours later! And she didn't even call me personally, nor did any of her immediate family members; it was my own father who called me to tell me the news! He has a phone at work. Why didn't he call me from work? Oh, you think he might not have gotten the message until he got home and checked the voicemail? Well, he gets off at FIVE!!! Why did he wait a whole hour to call me after he knew?? It just doesn't add up.

So today I'm going to play by White House Press Corp rules. It's a cover-up! They were trying to cover up the fact that my cousin had a baby! My cousin should resign immediately or face impeachment!

[/sarcasm]

Note: this post is even more ironic if you know that the cousins on that branch of the family probably believe that Cheney and Bush were trying to cover up the shooting.