Saturday, August 21, 2004

Gardeners' Market Report

Today was a great day at the market. We grossed $87, not including the deposit someone placed on a really huge order of oven mitts for Christmas gifts. M's books accounted for only $9 of that, so I've really got my work cut out for me this week replacing all the merchandise that sold! I just received a shipment of organic cotton, but I'm going to have to order some more, as I will be using up all my remaining caramel and natural yarn in the next two weeks.

I got information about a Christmas market, I think it's the one they used to call the Holly Fair, that takes place at the Whittier Center in early December. I did the Holly Fair a few years back when I made those toddler coats that nobody wanted to buy. I think, though, that I will sell at this market. They promise it will be better advertised.