Friday, July 09, 2004

Happy Birthday To Me

It's my birthday today, and I'm, uh, 21. Yeah. 21.

I should note that the picture of me that I've provided on my blog is rather out-of-date. How out-of-date? The yellow ribbon I'm wearing was from the FIRST Gulf War. But it was the best picture I could find of me. Because the vast majority of our pictures are of the World's Cutest Kids, the only other pictures I could find of me on the computer either showed me giving birth to babies, or showed me during the, ahem, subsequent period of weight loss.

And now, a great song lyric by the masters of song, They Might Be Giants:

"You're older than you've ever been and now you're even older
And now you're even older
And now you're even older
You're older than you've ever been and now you're even older
And now you're older still."