Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Dirty Trial Lawyer

Kerry has picked the dirty trial lawyer for his running mate. I usually don't call people names like that, but scum like him are the reason why my dad is no longer practicing medicine and my mom, with her heart trouble, has to work to afford a home, and neither of them has any money left to retire on. Somehow I don't think Edwards gives a crap about them and all the people out there like them who had everything they'd worked so hard for taken away from them by malpractice attorneys looking to wring a quick buck out of an innocent OBGYN, just because they can. He has the nerve to complain about the high cost of health care, when it's people like him who are making the costs go up.

My grandfather told my dad there are three kinds of people in the world: builders, users, and destroyers. Scum like Edwards are destroyers.

You can like or dislike Edwards if you wish, but for me, it's personal. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

UPDATE: Scott Ott finds a practical use for Edwards' skills.