Tuesday, June 29, 2004

While At Club Bed...

While I was at Club Med the hospital it was great. I got to sit in bed all day and watch cable TV, something we don't have at home. I had it tuned to the History Channel most of the time, and I got to watch gory murder-mystery stuff that I don't get to watch around the kids. Unfortunately, the hospital didn't have Fox News channel, they only had CNN and MSNBC.

I had heard rumors around the blogosphere that CNN forgot to drink its V-8 and was leaning to the left, but I didn't realize just how much until I got to watch it for a while. Interviews with conservatives included "have you stopped beating your wife yet" type questions. I must say that if you get your news from CNN, you're getting more than your recommended daily allowance of Vitamin L.