Monday, April 18, 2005

Butt Paste Rules!

I first heard about Boudreaux's Butt Paste on the Q and O blog. I thought Bagel could use some help with his diaper rash. The poor kid has been suffering for weeks. After two weeks of constipation, followed by two weeks of diarrhea, he now had The Diaper Rash That Would Not Die for two or three weeks. I was hitting it with everything I could think of-- miconazole, hydrocortisone, you name it, I used it-- and it still wouldn't go away.

Butt Paste made it disappear completely in two days.

This is some seriously good stuff.

Yeah, it's expensive, and yeah it looks more like wood putty than diaper rash ointment. But it works. And what's even better, it washes off your hands. Desitin doesn't do that-- and Desitin stinks to boot. You don't smell this stuff much, which is nice because when you're cooking dinner you don't want to smell Desitin along with the ginger and garlic.