Tuesday, February 15, 2005

So Sweet, I Wanna Strangle Him

I'd hoped to make a more intelligent post today, but unfortunately Sonshine saw to it that I cannot. I was unusually tired yesterday, and he woke me after I'd been napping for only 5 minutes. I was all set to get 7 hours of sleep last night, until he woke me up in the middle of the night to open his bedroom door for him. His screaming for me to come open this unlocked door for him woke the baby, so I lost 2 hours of sleep. I really love that boy, I really really do...

And I have a whole load of chores to do today, which include (but are not limited to) picking up the set of speakers I forgot to get yesterday out of the storage unit, baking two batches of bibingka, and making Tiny Princess a Filipino folk costume with butterfly sleeves without a pattern. (Buy a pattern? Are you kidding? You can barely find barong tagalog online, let alone a butterfly-sleeved dress, let alone a pattern for a butterfly-sleeved dress.)