Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Movie Baby!

Last night we took the whole family to the theater to see "The Incredibles". We haven't been to the theater as a family for a long, long time-- I think the last movie we all saw together was "Shrek", the first one, and I spent half of that outside the theater bouncing baby Sonshine and trying to get him to quiet down. "The Incredibles" was a great movie, funny for both adults and children, but the best part about it was the fact that I got to see the entire thing from my seat. I was afraid Bagel would get scared with all the loud noises, like baby Sonshine did. But Bagel spent the first third of the movie nursing himself off to sleep under my jacket, and actually sat on my lap and watched the rest of the movie.

It's nice to know that Bagel is a good movie baby. Maybe Favorite Husband and I can go out to more movies now!