Friday, May 27, 2005

No Time To Blog

Last year Memorial Day weekend was one of our biggest sales days at the Gardeners' Market, so I've spent all week preparing extra merchandise. Also, the last of the "laundry bulge" created by cleaning out the Augean Stables kids' room is just now going through the washer. I had to re-round up the dirty sheets, which they had claimed to make tents with, and the dirty pillows, one of which Princess attempted to take to a sleepover even though it still had blood stains from her nosebleed on it.

And of course there are the arrangements for the move. We're still in negotiations with the loan officer, but it looks like we might be able to get into a house, albeit a very very modest one. The bad side of that is that it looks like there's a rather large error on our credit report-- an extra $16,000 in debt that isn't ours is showing up there. The loan officer is sending us a copy of the report and we'll of course have to dispute it.

But I think I've had a productive week. I made a list of things I wanted to get done this week, and I've pretty much got them done. I did the front disc brakes on my van. I made some new ponchos with the new yarn, even if I didn't get but one plus-size one done. And although I haven't gotten to washing down the bathroom walls, I have done most of the laundry that was on my list.