Tuesday, May 25, 2004

When In Doubt, Vote For The One With Balls

When there are a whole stable of candidates, all of whom take very pleasing positions on the issues I care about, I tend to vote for the one with the most balls. You see, a leader with a pair of big brass ones will have the courage to stand up for his or her convictions, making it more likely he or she will stick to the positions I like.

I was sad to see our state's current governor defeated in the primaries. While I disagreed with her on some issues, I thought she had bigger, brassier ones than a lot of the other guys running. I would have voted for her.

And that's why I'm voting for Bush in the fall. He and I disagree vehemently on some major issues. But he's the one with the balls, and I want above all a leader with balls.