Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Yeah, I'm "pro-choice"...

... I just happen to believe that in most cases, the moment of choice occurs about four weeks before the pregnancy test turns positive.

Is there anyone in this country old enough to have sex who DOESN'T know it's how babies are made? Or are we not teaching enough math in school, that people think a 90% chance of not getting pregnant somehow doesn't translate into a 10% chance of getting pregnant? If you were to go bungee jumping with a 10% chance of being injured, would it surprise you terribly if you got injured? And whose fault would it be if you did?