Friday, September 22, 2006

UFO Sightings

Do you have unfinished needlework projects (what are known in the needleblogging world as UFO's, UnFinished Objects) that you know in your heart you won't ever complete, yet you can't bring yourself to admit it? Well, here's your chance to have them do some good in the world. I am looking for needlework, finished or unfinished, to use in an art project called "Fiber Art Dreams". If you would like your unfinished project included in this work of art, send me an email.

Here's a partial list of what I'm looking for:
embroidery
cross stitch
needlepoint
crewel work
needlepunch
weaving
spinning
knitting
crocheting
tatting
quilting
trapunto
cutwork
lacework
hardanger
macrame

The more unusual or exotic the fiber art, the better! although I am also in need of more mundane fiber arts too. My goal is to get as wide a variety of fiber arts as possible.